Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions will apply to the purchases made on our website (https://nutri-station.co.uk) by you the customer. We are Nutri Station Ltd registered in England and Wales (reg no: 10639055) at 21 Great South West road Hounslow West, London TW4 7NH, email@example.com , referred as your supplier or us/we/our.
- Following terms are on which we sell all goods/services to you. By ordering any of our products whether goods or services, you agree to the bound by these terms and conditions. Therefore, before placing any orders on our website, we will request you to confirm you have read and agreed with these term and conditions, by clicking the agree However, if you have decided not to click agree, your order will not be processed and you will not be able to purchase any product from us. In order to buy online from Nutri Station ltd responsive web application, you will have to be 18 years of old or older to successfully complete a transaction or contract.
- Consumer means an individual acting for reasons which are entirely outside his/her trade, business or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement you and us for the supply of products;
- Orders means your instructions made on our web application submitted to receive any of our products and to be completed fully as set in our web application.
- Products means the goods and services promoted on Nutri Station’s Web application which will be supplied to you by variety of descriptions.
- Delivery Location means Nutri-Station’s premises or any other location where the products are to be supplied, as set out in the order.
- Durable Medium mean paper or electronic mail or any other medium that allows information or data to be addressed personally to the recipient, permitting the recipient to keep the data in a way accessible for future references for a period that is long enough for the devotions of the information and allows the unaffected reproduction of the data stored.
- Web Application means Nutri Station’s secure online presence at the following domain name https://www.nutri-station.co.uk on which the products are described and sold.
- The description of the goods and services set out in the web application or shared via social media, catalogues, flyers or any form of advertisement. All descriptions are only for expressive reasons and there may be small inconsistencies in the size, colour and overall look of the products supplied.
- In an event where products are made to your special needs and requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure any arrangement provided by you is correct.
- All products which appear on our web application are subject to availability.
- We have the right to change the goods and descriptions which may be necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety regulations, which you will be notified of any alteration in advance.
- we contact you by electronic or paper mail or any means of communication and you clearly agree to this.
Basis of Transactions
- The descriptions of the products in our web application does not create a promise to sell the goods/services. When an order has been placed, and submitted to us, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to explain the reasons as much as possible.
- The order process is set out on the Nutri Station’s web application. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting an order and it is your responsibility to make sure you have followed the correct ordering process.
- You will only be engaged in a contract of sales when you have received a confirmation e-mail or letter. You must ensure that any information provided in order confirmation is accurate and inform us immediately if there is any mistakes or changes in the order confirmation. We shall not be responsible for any inaccurate information placed your order. By placing your order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by any means of communication with all information in it. You will receive the confirmation of your order within a reasonable time after agreeing with contact of sales, not later than the delivery of products.
- No alteration of the contract, whether about the descriptions of the products, fees or otherwise, can be made once entered the contract, unless the alteration is agreed between you and us in writing.
Prices & Payments
- The fees of goods and services or any additional charges such as delivery or other is set out on Nutri Station’s Web application at the time of the transaction, or such other prices or payments as we may agree in writing.
- If prices or payments are subject to valued added tax, they will be included at the time of the order.
- You must pay for your order by submitting your credit/debit card, PayPal, AmazonPay details as requested to complete your order and we will take the payment immediately or upon delivery of products.
- we will deliver the products via any currier or postal service, to the delivery location provided by the time or within the agreed period stated on confirmation of your order (No Longer than 30 working days).
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we cannot deliver the goods or services on time, you can treat the contract at an end if:
- we have refuse to deliver the goods within 30 working days or the importance of time frame has been written to us before or upon placement of the order.
- After we have failed to deliver the products within 30 working days or specified written period stated in the contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the contract at an end, we will then refund payments made under the contact by the same means of payment provided within 10 working days.
- If you were entitled to treat the contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the order for any products or rejecting them upon delivery. If you do this, we will refund all payments made under the contract for any such cancelled or rejected products. You must return the delivered goods or allow us to collect them.
- if any products form a commercial unit (unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the product or the character of the unit), you cannot cancel or reject the order for some of those products without also cancelling or rejecting the order for the rest of them.
- we normally do not deliver products or services outside United Kingdom. if, however, we accept an order outside United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland including Isle Man and Channel Islands, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes required for your country and we will not pay for them.
- you agree we may deliver the products in portions if we suffer a shortage of stock or any reason which will be stated in writing.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery or the products at the delivery location, we may charge a reasonable amount for storing and re-delivering them.
- the products will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or collection. You shall examine the products before accepting/collecting them.
Risk and Title
- risk of damage to, or loss of any products will be passed to you once you have accepted the delivery or collected them in person.
- You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full. If a payment is cancelled or withdrawn by any means, you must return them intact or allows us to collect them.
Withdrawal, Returns and Cancellation
- You can always withdraw your order by notifying us before the contract is made, if simply wish to cancel, changed your mind or without any reason and without experiencing any liability.
- This is a Distance Contract which has the Cancellation Rights explained below; these cancellation rights, however, do not apply to a contract for the following goods in the following circumstances:
- Products that are made to your requirements or personalised in anyway.
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Similarly, the Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following events:
- in the case of a contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for returns due to health and safety or hygienic reasons, if they become unsealed after they have been delivered;
- in the case of any sales contract, if the goods become mixed inseparably conferring to their kind with other items after delivery.
Right to Cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you may cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you obtain, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquirers physical possession of the last of the products. In a contract for the supply of products over time such as subscriptions and plans, the right to cancel will 14 days after first delivery.
- To practice the rights to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement setting out your conclusion written and send by either post or email.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to you to send your notice before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Results of cancellation in the period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will refund all payments back to you within 7 working days.
Deduction for products supplied
- We may take a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss in the result of unnecessary handling by you, such as handling the products beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, for instance if they go beyond the sort of handling that might be suitable to be re sold or allowed to be relisted. This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of refunds
- if we have ot offered to collect the products, we will make the reimbursments without undue delay and not later than:
- 7 working days after we receive the products or
- if earlier 7 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the products.
- If we have offered to collect the products were supplied, we will make the refund without hesitation and no later than 7 working days after the day that we have been informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the refund using the same methods of payment used for the transaction you made, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any charges as result of the reimbursements.
- If you have received products in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay and in any event not later 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the products before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the products.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meaning:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of the products to a consumer and the consumer pays or agree to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its entity.
- We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following compulsion.
- Upon delivery, the products will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Products before the Contract is made, you made known to us, unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on your skills and judgment, and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- imitate to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and Our Sub-Contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefits of this contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The supplier will be liable for their acts of any sub-contractors who its chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances Beyond the Control of Either Party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s commitment will be suspended so far as is sensible, provided that party will act sensibly, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (1) any fraudulent act or omission; or (2) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other
Legal obligation. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (1) loss which was not
reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (2) loss of any form such as profit, to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the products wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Complaints
- The Contract including any non-contractual matters is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disagreements and disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland in their respective court.
- We try to avoid any disagreement, so we deal with complaints in the following manner: If for whatever reason you are not happy, please contact us using email@example.com . We will respond to you as soon as possible, normally within 1-2 working days.